Senior Interior Designer / Project Manager
Posted Monday, February 14, 2022
- The Sage Group
- Company Office Address
- San Antonio
- Work Location
The Sage Group is a multi-disciplinary firm which primarily focuses on multi-family projects, including market rate garden-style and urban apartments, senior living, and mixed-use development.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Must have a sophisticated eye and understanding of global interior design styles
• Written, verbal, and graphic communication skills to correspond purposefully with clients, team members, vendors, and trades.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, InDesign, SketchUp, and Excel.
• Substantial experience with specifying finishes, fixtures, custom furnishings, textiles, and hardware through a comprehensive vendor resource.
• Must value extensive logistics, think creatively, and solve complex problems.
• Enjoy working collectively as part of a team and independently as the lead on multiple projects.
• 5 years’ experience minimum, with preferred experience in multi-family.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture preferred.
• Commercial project specifying experience preferred.
• Opportunity to lead Interior Design department.
• Work directly with Principals on the selection and documentation of FF&E products from Schematic Design through Installation.
• Responsible for compiling presentation materials, presenting designs to client, and ensuring successful implementation of approved design.
• Coordinate with Project Architecture and Landscape Architecture teams.
• Coordinate with Purchasing Manager on all client orders and invoicing.
- Job Type