Posted Friday, September 3, 2021
- JHBR Architecture
- Company Office Address
- 600 NE 4th St. Oklahoma City, OK 73104
- Work Location
JHBR Architecture is looking to hire an interior designer to expand our team! Responsibilities under the supervision of the Director of Interior Design include:
• Managing and assisting in completion of construction documents.
• Creating and translating concepts and information into drawings.
• Helping maintain an up-to-date and organized materials library.
• Assembling finish boards and presentations to communicate design ideas and concepts.
• Conducting product research and acquisition of product samples.
• Assisting in review of finish shop drawings and submittals during the construction phase.
We are seeking a degreed, highly skilled, and motivated Interior Designer with the following qualification:
• 1-3 years of experience preferred.
• Candidate must have the ability to assist with all phases of a project including coordination with consultants and clients.
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Photoshop.
- Job Type