Posted Monday, October 4, 2021
- Company Office Address
- 14135 Midway Road, Ste G-200, Addison, TX 75001
- Work Location
PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership and life.
We are seeking a talented registered Interior Designer with 5-10 years of experience in a wide variety of project types such as municipal/civic, K-12/higher education, corporate/commercial, public/institution and retail/hospitality who is interested in contributing to and thriving in a positive, mutually supportive studio environment.
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays, vacation and sick.
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering inhouse study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you. To be considered for this position, resume and work samples must be provided. Apply to https://pgal.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/b168fb23-8d6b-de2e-3dd4-8ed0fda96828/apply?source=1760929-CS-31131
All interviews are conducted in-person as this position will work onsite at our office location. No remote work is available for this position.
PGAL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled
PGAL is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Work individually and collaboratively with a team to create and develop innovative design solutions
- Prepare programming and concept design, including space planning, furnishings layout, lighting, and finish selections for a wide range of project types
- Work directly with our clients and consultants
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited university required
- U.S. licensed Interior Designer or Registered Architectural license, or immediate ability to obtain Texas registration
- LEED designation is a plus
- Proficient in Revit and/or AutoCAD, with preference being given to candidates experienced in Revit
- Working knowledge of SketchUp, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong design and detailing skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects in varying stages as part of a project team, as well as individually
- Significant experience in preparing comprehensive interior design packages, including interior architectural detailing/construction documentation and FFE selection/specification
- Comprehensive knowledge of commercial and institutional furniture and preparation of FFE specifications
- Current knowledge of building codes and accessibility standards
- Demonstrated knowledge of products, materials, and interior detailing required for high-end commercial spaces.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Job Type