Senior Interior Designer
Posted Thursday, March 17, 2022
- KKT Architects, Inc.
- Company Office Address
- 2200 S. Utica Place, Suite 200
- Work Location
KKT Architects, Inc. in Tulsa, Oklahoma has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager / Senior Interior Designer for our Interior Design Team. We are looking for a creative, empathetic and passionate Interior Designer with 6+ years of experience to fill a key design and project management role.
Position Location is HYBRID with Flexible Hours and Environment with great benefits: 401K, Medical, PTO and Holidays, Reimbursements for Professional Licenses/Memberships, CEU Opportunities and Reimbursement and other Professional Opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited program
• Registered Interior Designer, or seeking registration
• Experience in interior design, coordination, documentation and construction
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts and best practices, as well as Evidence-Based Design
• Knowledge and understanding of building and zoning codes, accessibility standards, code review process and permitting.
• Motivational self-starter
• Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Ability to delegate, manage, and inspire others; confidence, honesty, commitment, and ability to see big picture.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative team environment
• Passion for creating spaces that inspire and elevate people as they heal, learn, live, and grow
KKT is a character-driven, creative group of professional designers who collaborate for the good of our community. Our firm of 68 wins numerous awards each year across our sectors and services, including “People’s Choice for Best Architecture Firm” by Oklahoma Magazine each year since 2012. Additionally, KKT was recognized as the AIA Eastern Oklahoma Firm of the Year in 2019. Diversity & Inclusion are one of our key pillars to success. Within our company, all individuals are respected, valued, and can achieve their maximum potential.
Our work is focused toward the Northeast Oklahoma Regional Area where we feel we can make direct impact to our growing metropolis of just over 1,000,000 residents. There is much opportunity for growth in the design industry both professional and personally with this opportunity in Tulsa.
- Job Type