Entry Level Interior Designer
Posted Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Randall Scott Architects, Inc.
- Company Office Address
- 2140 Lake Park Blvd Richardson - 1/1/2023 Plano
- Work Location
An Intern or Entry Level Interior Designer working under the supervision of a registered Interior Designer of the firm. The candidate should possess strong organizational skills, an ability to formulate, research and ask pertinent questions, and the initiative to work through day-to-day challenges. Working as part of a small team, the candidate will be exposed to the full interior design process.
• Bachelor of Science, BFA/BID in Interior Design from a CDIQ accredited university required. Or in the final year of study and willing to work part time.
• 0 - 2 years of experience
• Understands “and willing” to develop skills in REVIT, Adobe, and MS Office.
• Desire to learn all aspects of Interior Design: Managing the Interior’s Library, participation in the selection and presentation of furniture, furniture systems, fabrics, equipment (FF&E), preparing color boards, participating in client presentations, working with the architectural staff and consultants, coordination with product representatives and furniture dealers.
- Job Type