Associate Interior Designer
Posted Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Streetlights Residential
- Company Office Address
- Dallas, Texas
- Work Location
• Collaborate with Senior Design Managers throughout the design, documentation, construction, installation and lease-up phases of multifamily and mixed-use projects.
• Assist in the development of project deliverables, including interior architectural drawings and coordinate with the appropriate departments and consultants to ensure compliance in quality, design, and applicable building codes.
• Collaborate with design team to meet SLR design expectations and standards.
• Coordinate with SLR procurement on all FF&E purchases, delivery, and installations.
• Research interior products, colors, finishes and materials.
• Prepares presentation materials in digital and board formats for all design aspects of residential apartment homes for SLR management and financial partners.
• Assist in submittal and RFI review.
• Assist in vendor presentations and manage material library.
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design with advancement toward professional registration preferred.
• 0-2 years experience as a member of a design team for multifamily, mixed-use or hospitality projects
• Exposure to interior design specifications, calculations, and industry standards.
• A team player who possesses a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a high level of professionalism.
• Possesses strong communication and organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Job Type