Posted Thursday, March 17, 2022
- Alfred Williams & Company
- Company Office Address
- 1717 W. 6th Street, Ste 190, Austin, TX 78703
- Work Location
Alfred Williams & Company is seeking a Healthcare Designer who will collaborate with the Sales department to recommend space planning options and design solutions specifically for healthcare settings. The ideal candidate for this position will possess 2-5 years of experience in space planning and furniture specification in a dealership environment
• Provides creative space planning and technical furniture specification for healthcare customers through detailed programming and customer interface
• Develop and prepare presentation drawings
• Develop installation drawings
• Coordinates projects with internal resources and external trades and agencies
• Provides technical expertise related to products, product applications, design issues, fabrics and finishes
• Compile detailed inventory of existing product (stored or on-site) & record information with minimal assistance
• Bachelor’s Degree in interior design, architecture or related field
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in space planning and furniture specification for healthcare settings
• Skilled and efficient in input of furniture layouts and space plans into AutoCAD via CAP and CET
• Prefer at least 2 years’ experience preparing architectural submittal drawings
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to work well and with accuracy under pressure
• Computer literate in the use of programs such as Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Outlook and Teams.
• Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form.
• High level of professionalism with the ability to interface with clients via meetings with salesperson and clients
• Integrity—the individual possesses high ethical standards and expects the same from all others in the organization.
• May require limited travel
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a market competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• 401(K) with Employer Match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 10 Paid Company Holidays
• Health and Wellness Incentives
About Alfred Williams & Company: For over 150 years, Alfred Williams & Company has evolved to become a leader in commercial furniture and pre-constructed solutions as one of the largest Herman Miller dealers and designated partner to DIRTT in the Carolinas, Nashville, TN, Austin & San Antonio, TX, and Louisiana.
Alfred Williams & Company is headquartered in Raleigh, NC with offices in Durham, NC, Greensboro, NC, Charlotte, NC, Columbia, SC, Greenville, SC, Mt. Pleasant, SC, and Nashville, TN, Austin, TX, San Antonio, TX, Baton Rouge, LA. Please visit www.alfredwilliams.com for more information.
Alfred Williams & Company is proud to be an EEO/AAP employer M/F/D/V.
- Job Type